WHO IS CAUSEFORCE?
CauseForce works with non-profit organizations to help them raise money
for their mission. It’s just that simple.
- CauseForce has helped raise over $850 million globally since 2002.
- Produced over 165 active lifestyle events.
- Turns ordinary people into an army of fundraisers who raise millions of dollars while having the experience of a lifetime.
- Heightens client profiles in market and boosts your overall fundraising efforts.
- Our programs are different:
- Produced in YOUR name
- All income goes directly to you
- Year-long fundraising support
- Programs introduce you to thousands of passionate, new participants with compelling stories and the donors who support them.
ACTIVATION FROM START TO FINISH
- Plans and executes all marketing:
- Digital Media & Advertising
- Point of Purchase
- Print Collateral
- Website & Fundraising Tools
- Manages PR & media relations
- Recruits participants
- Supports sponsor acquisition
- Participant Support
- Manages the donation process:
- Tax receipting
- Record maintenance
- Reporting to client
- Plans the route and works with the proper authorities
- Produces the event and manages logistics
MARKETING & SUPPORT
How We Build Awareness
How We Register Participants
Toll-Free Phone Number
Outgoing Phone Calls
Outgoing Email Campaigns
How We Support Fundraising + Training
Los Angeles is the CauseForce main headquarters in North America. For nearly 15 years, it has served as the center of operations for our events across the globe.
Brisbane is the CauseForce main headquarters in Australia. It currently serves as the local base for the Brisbane OneDay, Melbourne OneDay and Perth Ride.
CauseForce has been producing active lifestyle events in Toronto for nearly a decade. It currently serves as the local headquarters for both Toronto OneWalk and Ontario Ride.
CauseForce has been producing active lifestyle events in Vancouver for more than eight years. It currently serves as the local headquarters for the BC Ride.
CauseForce has been producing active lifestyle events in Calgary for more than eight years. It currently serves as the local headquarters for both Alberta OneWalk and Alberta Ride.
CauseForce has been producing active lifestyle events in Montreal for more than eight years. It currently serves as the local headquarters for the Quebec Ride.