CauseForce produces event programs that are ambitious and powerful and epic in scale and impact. These programs are highly regarded for the caliber of production, the attention to detail, and the lengths to which we go to provide safety, comfort and support to our champion fundraisers.
Creating programs of this magnitude is not without costs, and our partners, which include businesses of all sizes from a broad range of industries, play an integral role in helping offset these costs.
Sponsorship is a key component to each program’s overall success. Through cash contributions and in-kind donations of products and services, sponsor companies’ commitment to social responsibility allows us to produce first-class events, which in turn ensures that people sign up year after year, helping raise ever more significant funds.
Each event program provides numerous ways to get involved at various levels of commitment, and each provides unique and creative ways to engage employees and to build relationships with our participant fundraisers and their friends and families as well as with event beneficiaries.
Sponsorship opportunities include the following:
- Digital Communications
- Social Media
- Paid Media
- Public Relations & Media Outreach
- Training Events, Beneficiary Receptions & Social Mixers
- Event Signage & Print Collateral
- Apparel, Merchandise & Premium Items
- Speaking Opportunities
- Course Activation & Branding
- Volunteer & Crew Efforts & Social Mixers
- Employee Cheer Stations
- Brand Ownership & Activation at Opening Ceremonies, Hydration Stations, Pit Stops, Lunch, Camp & Finish Line
- Catering, Snacks & Meals
- Travel, Transportation & Logistics Products & Services
- Beneficiary Communications & Acknowledgments
CauseForce welcomes the opportunity to customize a sponsorship program tailored to your company’s marketing, philanthropic, employee activation and community-building interests and objectives.
Below is a list of the many sponsors we are proud to work with.