Address: 12301 Wilshire Boulevard, Los Angeles, CA
CauseForce, LLC provides complete turnkey fundraising programs and mega-event services to charitable organizations. In the past 15 years, CauseForce programs have delivered nearly $1 Billion to our non-profit foundation clients located in Canada, Australia, and the United States. CauseForce creates programs and events that make a difference in the lives of participants as well as delivering awareness, donors, and dollars to charitable partners across the globe.
The Accounts Payable Representative reports to the AP Lead and the Manager of Financial Reporting, and will be responsible to process invoice payments and handle departmental and/or vendor inquiries. The incumbent will be required to constantly communicate with different departments and vendors within CauseForce, and follow up on invoice inquiries or discrepancies. This position is ideal for someone with 0-1 years of Accounts Payable experience. We are looking for someone who will learn and grow within the position.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Matches invoices to supporting documentation
- Audits invoices for accuracy
- Insures that approvals are consistent with Company policy
- Inputs voucher package into the A/P and or project modules in the accounting system
- Itemizes month end accruals and appropriate general ledger account numbers
- Matches voucher packages to checks
- References reports to handle departmental and/or vendor inquiries
- Performs other duties as assigned by the Accounts Payable Lead (e.g. Filing)
- Day to day contact with all levels of management and with various levels of vendor representatives
- Responsible for initiating follow up on invoice discrepancies and obtaining additional documentation/information to complete voucher packages
- Communicate with A/P Lead or Manager regarding items requiring further inquiry or follow up
- Reconciles to vendor statements each month end to insure all liabilities have been recognized
Qualifications and Skills
- College or University education in Accounting, Business, Finance or related field
- 0-1 year experience in Accounts Payable or Accounting
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience working in a fast paced environment
- Great attention to detail and organizational skills
- Prior experience within a fundraising or non-profit space is a plus
We offer excellent compensation, benefits package, health and dental coverage, casual work environment, and more.
Please attach your resume (in a Word or PDF document), as part of your application, only if you meet all the above mentioned qualifications.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $40,000.00 to $45,000.00 /year
- Accounts Payable: 1 year
- Accounting: 1 year