Desired: Google AdWords, SEO, Native Advertising, Google Analytics, Facebook,Advertising SEM, Conversion Optimization, Marketing
Current Location: 12301 Wilshire Boulevard, Los Angeles, CA, 90025
Relocating in March 2019: Sunvalley,CA/Burbank, CA area
CauseForce, LLC delivers transformational fundraising to its non-profit foundation clients located in Canada, Australia, and the United States. Over the past 15 years, CauseForce’s digital and experiential platforms have delivered almost $1 billion to our clients and by creating programs and events that make a difference in the lives of participants as well as delivering awareness, donors, and dollars to their causes. Our signature programs include The Ride to Conquer Cancer and OneWalk to Conquer Cancer.
The Digital Acquisitions and Paid Media Manager will report to and work very closely with the Director of Marketing and Paid Media, and will be responsible to generate actionable leads and registrations for CauseForce clients, including our key brands, The Ride to Conquer Cancer and OneWalk to Conquer Cancer. The Digital Acquisitions & Paid Media Manager will have demonstrated experience with Facebook Advertising and a passion for using both creative and analytical skills. This is a hands-on role and the incumbent will be involved in media planning and strategy, creative development, reporting and budget management.
As the Digital Acquisitions and Paid Media Manager, you will be responsible for developing strategy for:
- Managing and implementing Digital Acquisitions Campaigns including Facebook, Instagram and twitter campaigns (65%);
- Managing Google Search, AdWords and Display campaigns (10%).
- Work with major broadcast and print partners to ensure creative assets are delivered on time and on strategy (25%).
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Connect on and offline marketing initiatives to ensure a consistent brand message regardless of platform or outlet, ensuring social is thoughtfully factored into partnerships, campaigns, and events
- Create, manage, and report on multiple Facebook advertising campaigns
- Drive qualified leads through paid advertising on Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn and other social platforms
- Collaborate on Landing Page Optimization to drive lead conversion
- Manage Native Advertising, including generating content
- Produce monthly and weekly reports to track conversion rates and manage improvements to campaigns and landing pages to benchmark success with “ROI”
- Responsible for planning and budgetary control of Social and Native advertising
- Manage productive working relationships with internal departments, clients, partners, and other stakeholders
- Conduct and evaluate customer research, market conditions and competitive environment
- Collaborate with the Director of Marketing and Paid Media to author, constructively edit, review and maintain overall CauseForce documentation, such as status reports, timelines, strategic plans/presentations, client estimates, etc.
- Provide leadership in identifying new, innovative opportunities to grow existing channels and expand into new channels to drive growth
- Remain up to date with current web/technological trends and propose new ideas accordingly
- Assist with other online projects as needed
- 2-5 years interactive marketing experience
- Significant experience managing all facets of Facebook advertising is required.
- Demonstrated experience leveraging social platforms to drive leads
- Excellent writing skills and ability to compose compelling messages
- Detail oriented and ability to produce error-free work
- Ability to multitask and strong organizational skills
- Interest in marketing analytics, knowledge of Google analytics, SEO & SEM
- Experience in community management is a plus
Salary and Benefits
We offer excellent compensation, benefits package, health and dental coverage, casual work environment, and more.
The work that you will do enables CauseForce to raise substantial funds for worthwhile causes, and ultimately helps thousands of people in need. We invite you to be part of our tight community, passion and pride in the work we do.
Please attach your resume (in a Word or PDF document) as part of your application, only if you meet all the above mentioned qualifications.
Job Type: Full-time
- SEO: 1 year (Preferred)
- Paid Media: 1 year (Required)
- Interactive Marketing: 2 years (Required)
- Google analytics: 1 year (Preferred)
- managing Facebook advertising: 1 year (Required)
- SEM: 1 year (Preferred)
- United States (Required)