Desired: Content Development, B2B Sales, Email Marketing, Copy Editing, Proofreading, Marketing, Digital Marketing, HTML5
Current Location: 12301 Wilshire Boulevard, Los Angeles, CA, 90025
Relocating in March 2019: Sunvalley,CA/Burbank, CA area
CauseForce, LLC delivers transformational fundraising to its non-profit foundation clients located in Canada, Australia, and the United States. Over the past 15 years, CauseForce’s digital and experiential platforms have delivered almost $1 billion to our clients and by creating programs and events that make a difference in the lives of participants as well as delivering awareness, donors, and dollars to their causes. Our signature programs include The Ride to Conquer Cancer and OneWalk to Conquer Cancer.
Currently, CauseForce is seeking a motivated, innovative, detail-oriented, and collaborative Digital Marketing Manager to join our passionate and nimble organization. The successful candidate will play a crucial role in the development of Digital Marketing Strategy, Campaign management and implementation of digital marketing activities on behalf of both CauseForce and our US-based non-profit clients.
This role will be based in our global head office in Los Angeles and will report Directly to the Director of Marketing.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Develop Integrated Marketing Strategy and Campaign plans and be responsible for implementation (email marketing, participant journey mapping, social media community management).
- Develop content and demand generation campaigns including writing copy, landing page and email optimization and basic web page creation.
- Manage content calendars, development of web content and email lead nurturing campaigns.
- Project manage new concept development with the creative, marketing, sales and logistics teams.
- Coordinate with external and internal stakeholders (content owners, vendors, research, CRM, web & social, content writers, designers, etc.) to execute marketing programs;
- Create and implement marketing plans designed to secure new clients and grow opportunities with existing clients, including case study development, webinars, industry presentations;
- Work closely with Leadership team to deliver market research and competitor analysis to assist with pitching new business, development of proposals and onboarding of new clients.
- Work with subject matter experts and Leadership to develop and launch new products, processes and tools;
- Manage marketing, branding and communications at industry events;
- Attend client meetings and new business presentations as needed.
- Must have 3+ years experience in Marketing
- Diligent, detail-oriented, responsible, accountable, flexible and team-oriented
- Basic HTML, email marketing and web content development experience
- Experience in copy editing, proofreading, and online functionality testing (quality assurance)
- Ability to project manage daily tasks while thinking creatively and strategically about brands
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, cross-functional team environment under tight deadlines is a must
- Strong communication, listening, and organizational skills are essential
- Excellent writing skills, grammar and spelling
- Proficient in project management and passionate about not-for-profit causes
- Integrated Campaign development experience
- B2B marketing and lead nurturing experience
- Familiarity with fundraising and/or Blackbaud fundraising platform, is a plus
Salary and Benefits
We offer excellent compensation, benefits package, health and dental coverage, casual work environment, and more.
The work that you will do enables CauseForce to raise substantial funds for worthwhile causes, and ultimately helps thousands of people in need. We invite you to be part of our tight community, passion and pride in the work we do.
Please attach your resume (in a Word or PDF document) as part of your application, only if you meet all the above mentioned qualifications.
Job Type: Full-time
- Email Marketing: 1 year (Required)
- Basic HTML: 1 year (Required)
- Marketing: 3 years (Required)
- B2B Marketing: 1 year (Required)
- Web Content Development: 1 year (Required)
- Digital Marketing: 1 year (Required)
- Integrated Campaign development: 1 year (Required)
- Copy editing, Proofreading, and online functionality testing: 1 year (Preferred)
- Los Angeles, CA (Preferred)
- United States (Required)