- Portfolio (Digital and Print work)
- Please note that this is NOT a Web Developer role
Current Location: 12301 Wilshire Boulevard, Los Angeles, CA, 90025
Relocating in March 2019: Sunvalley,CA/Burbank, CA area
CauseForce, LLC provides complete turnkey fundraising programs and mega-event services to charitable organizations. Over the past 15 years, CauseForce programs have delivered nearly 1 billion dollars to our non-profit foundation clients located in Canada, Australia, and the United States. CauseForce creates programs and events that make a difference in the lives of participants as well as delivering awareness, donors, and dollars to charitable partners across the globe.
The UI/UX Designer will be a key member of our Global Marketing team and report to the Art Director. The UI/UX Designer will partner with developers and marketing team members to define engaging, consistent, and innovative experiences for CauseForce’s digital products. Working closely with the Art Director, the incumbent will be responsible to conceptualize and implement innovative digital solutions, from process mapping to design recommendations. The UI/UX Designer will address business needs by developing new solutions and enhancing existing digital properties. They should also be confident in their print design skills as they will be helping with all collateral when needed.
The UI/UX Designer will have a great opportunity to make a significant impact on people’s lives by supporting our non-profit clients who provide world-class treatment, research, care, support and education to communities. This position will provide the opportunity to work closely with some of the most highly regarded charities and foundations in the world in a fun, fast-paced and highly rewarding environment.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Provide graphics and production support to marketing department for a range of projects including: handbooks, brochures, fliers, signage, logos, presentations and digital assets such as display ads, wrappers, and sliders
- Promptly meet deadline requirements for production
- Use design skills, based on approved design from Art Director, to develop high quality collateral appropriate to project which meets the needs of the client and the established brand
- Deliver experiences that can be mapped to defined product requirements and designs based on specific use cases and user goals
- Produce design deliverables for each step of the product development process from design exploration to user research examples and final UI design, including task outlines, workflow diagrams, wireframes, interaction mockups, and high-fidelity visuals
- Represent the UX voice and act as an advocate for the user in all conversations when collaborating closely with developers and product owners
- Maintain, innovate upon, and surpass industry best practices for UX and product design methods, trends, and processes
- Provide guidance to our developers as they build out User Interface
- 2+ years creating product experiences for browser-based applications and services
- Fluency with appropriate design tools for exploring, prototyping, testing, and delivering professional-level UX work
- Familiarity with web development solutions, such as HTML5/CSS3/Adobe XD
- Outstanding portfolio of innovative UX examples demonstrating process, design vision and real-world solutions
- Ability to identify design solutions from a variety of data and information sources
- Strong communication skills and a proven capacity to prioritize and defend design decisions
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Enthusiasm to share, innovate, and create world-class design with a like-minded team of fellow creatives
Salary and Benefits
We offer excellent compensation, benefits package, health and dental coverage, casual work environment, and more.
The work that you will do enables CauseForce to raise substantial funds for worthwhile causes, and ultimately helps thousands of people in need. We invite you to be part of our tight community, passion and pride in the work we do.
Please attach your resume (in a Word or PDF document), and your portfolio (digital and print work) as part of your application, only if you meet all the above mentioned qualifications. If you do not submit a portfolio, you will not be considered for the role.
Job Type: Full-time
- UI/UX Designer: 2 years (Required)
- creating product experiences for browser-based applications: 2 years (Preferred)
- Html5: 1 year (Preferred)
- Google Analytics: 2 years (Preferred)
- Adobe Suite, XD, Sketch, Acrobat: 2 years (Preferred)
- Css3: 1 year (Preferred)
- Los Angeles, CA (Preferred)
- United States (Required)